-
Ahhh, sorry Chance, that girl just got back to me and I am going to Clapham Junction tonight.
Another time? I'm in London 'til the 17th then I'm off to my house in France.
I don't know why I'm posting this in public, but there you go.
-----------------------
It is NOT a date.
-
Have a ball tonight Guys-
Make sure ya'll give chance hell for me!
I'd love to drop in, but a few minor factors
like an atlantic ocean and a passport- might be an issue....
JB,
Seriously-Durham's only 45min. away -
Home of the Tarheels... sure, be fun!!
-
Cool, my company's paying for the trip so we can get hammered on expenses.
---------------------
I have NO morals.
-
haaaa...I see,
Welp- sounds like I'm going to have to call the friends out- this should be interesting...
-
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Oh - you're talking about the expenses.... [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
-
Partly.
-----------------------
Actually Mum says I'm the best little boy in the world.
-
In 1944, the great beat authors Lucien Carr and Allen Ginsberg had an argument - Did art need an audience to be considered as such, or if the author of the work created it for his own satisfaction and pleasure without ever showing another person would it still be considered art? They asked William .S Burroughs (best known as the author of Naked Lunch) for his opinion, in anxious anticipation of which side he would choose. Burroughs offered a third view ? ?That?s the stupidest question I?ve ever heard. Art doesn?t have a built in definition?. So you see, my opinion is roughly consistent with Burroughs. That is, art is however one chooses to pursue it. To make blanket statements like film is not art is, to say the least, ignorant.
-
That's an excellent point Peter. I'll have to pick this up tomorrow though as it's 4.30p.m. on a Friday and I'm off for a glass of wine or two.
----------------------
Later all a y'all.
-